Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2017 In (Blogging) Review

I posted 57 times here in 2017, and another 32 times at my old blog location. 89 posts in a year is less than twice a week and that just isn't getting it done. It isn't a lack of things to write about but it is a failure to set aside enough time and to simply have the discipline to make myself sit down and write, not to mention actually finishing posts I started that fizzled out.

I am still feeling my way out in this venue. Where do I come down on the Jewish Question, what is my stance on the right way to seize the narrative, what do I even call my stance? Perhaps in 2018 I can solidify some of these questions and have a more defined niche.

The posts I put out tend to be a little longer, so I am considering trying to post more often and in a shorter format. Some big topics I might break up. I know that if you post only occasionally it is hard to get an audience since they never know when you might put something up. I get a couple dozen hits on almost every post so at least a few people are reading, I hope I have something worthwhile to say so I'll just keep plugging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment