Wednesday, August 9, 2017

A Fascinating Conversation

I spent a lot of time in the car driving alone over the last week and so I listened to a lot of podcasts I had pre-downloaded in anticipation of a little "me time", including some stuff about Neo-reactionary/Dark Enlightenment thought that I still don't quite get. One of my favorites was a conversation between Musonius Rufus from Rebel Yell/Identity Dixie talking to Nathanael Strickland of one of my favorite blogs, Faith and Heritage. It was a wide ranging conversation going from dispensationalism to dominionism/theonomy. Apparently the file was deleted from Soundcloud after I downloaded it but you can listen to it via YouTube, although their middle school tone police might remove it from there as well. If you are a Christian race realist or White nationalist or alt-right type, or even if you are not but are still modestly open-minded, you will find a lot to mull over and digest here.


No comments:

Post a Comment